Monday, November 26, 2007

Six weeks Old!!!

I can hardly believe that my baby is six weeks old already! Where does the time go? Brian and I took some pictures of Crue and you can tell that he is well fed! Our little baby is not so little anymore, and he weighs a whopping 12 pounds! Yikes... someone put that kid on a diet!






6 comments:

bevany said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute I can't stand it. Such a cute blog, Deb. You need to do more posts, though!! I can't wait to see him in person again!

whitney holland. said...

Debbie he is so stinkin cute! I love the pictures, and yes he is well fed and so adorable! CONGRATS!

jeremyandholly said...

hi debbie!
i'm glad you found us! bonnie (norske) was my roommate in college! what a small world. anyway. your baby is darling!! i can't believe he is already 6 weeks old...wow.
i'm glad we can keep in touch through blogging:)

Jared and Holly said...

Hi Debbie, Brian & Crue! I'm so glad that we found your blog...we didn't even know that you had your baby yet. He's very cute and we're so excited for you! Good luck with everything and congratulations!

Holly, Jared & Kaylee

Cim Carver said...

Debbie, Crue is adorable! I love the hair! Thanks for commenting on Cim's blog so I could find yours! So fun! We will be in Utah Dec 13 until the 26th. We'd love to see you! Talk to you soon.
Katie Carver

Shana said...

Ohhhh, I just want to squeeze him! I was thinking of you today because we have a TON of formula that we want to get rid of and I thought of you but then realized it was Enfamil- yeah I know- bad idea for your little guy. I hope he's feeling better after the last episode. ;) See ya soon!