Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Crue's Blessing


On Dec. 2nd, we blessed Crue at Church.. What a special experience and let me tell you, it's way different when it's your own child. We feel so blessed to have him... and thank The Lord everyday for giving us this beautiful child! We love you Crue.
Our Cute Crue!!


The proud Parents!

Brian's twin brother Brad, and his wife Laurel and the cute baby girl in her tummy!!


My Sister's and my Mom... I am so lucky!! You guys are the best. (Love the pink cast Mom! :) )


Grandma and Grandpa Holje

Grandma and Grandpa Harris

Laurel and Tami. My sister-in-laws, both due end of January... Crue can't wait to play with his cousin's!!

Everyone enjoying the food!

3 comments:

Shana said...

I just LOVE Crue in the picture of you, him and your parents. He's so cute!

bevany said...

So cute Deb. He is the cutest baby boy ever. I'm so glad you invited us to the blessing! I feel special that I was there. You guys are cute parents :)

jeremyandholly said...

blessing days are AMAZING! i agree...it's completely different with your own children. i was an emotional wreck for jane and max's...right from the opening prayer!!
he is a really beautiful baby!
what a happy day:)