Words cannot describe how I feel about my grandmother. She was the most amazing woman and someone I hold very dear to my heart. I cannot believe that it has been 10 years ago today that she passed away to live with her Heavenly Father. I think about her often and how she has changed my life and continues to be with me daily. I think of things she taught me, the faith she had in our Savior and most of all, how much family meant to her. She truly was the greatest example of the Savior and all He does for us --- I only hope that I can be a good example to others and my family like she was for me. It was the little things she did that have made the biggest impact on my life. She taught me how to love and to forgive... and most especially to not sweat the small stuff. I truly feel like I have the greatest grandparent's... even though they aren't here to be with me on this earth, I know they are here with me everyday! I thank them for their great example and for my great dad who they raised well. I am so blessed to have grown up having the Gospel in my life. This life is so short... I feel so lucky to know that I will see them again someday!Sunday, February 10, 2008
REMEMBERING... Eunice Parry Harris
Words cannot describe how I feel about my grandmother. She was the most amazing woman and someone I hold very dear to my heart. I cannot believe that it has been 10 years ago today that she passed away to live with her Heavenly Father. I think about her often and how she has changed my life and continues to be with me daily. I think of things she taught me, the faith she had in our Savior and most of all, how much family meant to her. She truly was the greatest example of the Savior and all He does for us --- I only hope that I can be a good example to others and my family like she was for me. It was the little things she did that have made the biggest impact on my life. She taught me how to love and to forgive... and most especially to not sweat the small stuff. I truly feel like I have the greatest grandparent's... even though they aren't here to be with me on this earth, I know they are here with me everyday! I thank them for their great example and for my great dad who they raised well. I am so blessed to have grown up having the Gospel in my life. This life is so short... I feel so lucky to know that I will see them again someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Geez, Deb. Way to make me cry...and you say you're not a good writer. What a cute grandma. You are totally an example to me! I was thinking that the other day on my way home from Becky's...how great you guys are. You're such a great friend. I love being around you! Thanks for saying my blog's cute...I like your new look too!
Hi pipsqueek, this is so sweet, your grandma would be so proud. Thanks, Dad
Debbie-
That was beautiful!! You are so thoughtful and caring, grandma and grandpa are very proud, I know it!!
Your blog is awesome!
Tami
That was a beautiful tribute, you put into words how we all feel about Grandma!! Way to show me up!
I miss you! Bevany, and you and I need to do lunch, if you guys want, I will have a luncheon at our house and the kiddo's can play.
Seriously send me an email.
That was so touching! Keep those memories. She is still with you.
That was all so true! I miss her too! Thanks for the tribute. I miss all you Harris'! Love you.
Katie
Post a Comment