Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A-Z Tag

Bevany tagged me. It's a pretty fun one.

A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached, for FIVE years!
B- BEST FRIEND: Brian and my sister's
C- CAKE OR PIE: Pie.. Banana Cream
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Sunday --- so relaxing
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: diaper bag
F- FAVORITE COLOR: purple
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: being married to my sweetheart in the temple and having a beautiful little boy!
H- HOMETOWN: Acworth, GA
I- INDULGENCES: COKE... fountain of course, and Ice Cream even though Crue can't handle it when I eat it :(
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July!
K- KIDS: One cute little boy -- Crue
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: family
M- MARRIAGE DATE: March 29th, 2003
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: both
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: death or anything bad happening to anyone in my family
Q- QUOTES: Life's NOT fair... My parents used to tell me that all the time, and it's so true!
R- REASON TO SMILE: I have a beautiful family, beauiful home, my health -- what more could you ask for?
T- TAG four FRIENDS: Becky, Laurel, Tami, Shana (even though NONE of you did my last tag!!! DO IT)
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I am double jointed EVERYWHERE
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: American Eagle
W- WORST HABIT: Brian said picking at zits... I know --- gross:)
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Ultrasound...hopefully it's because there is a baby in there!
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: mexican... I can't wait to be done nursing so I can indulge!
Z- ZODIAC: Virgo

2 comments:

Tami Harris said...

ok. tagging me twice?? I did just did your last tag, go check it out. I promise, I will do this one too. Just be patient! :) Hope you have an awesome day! I hope Crue is feeling better.

bevany said...

Love it. I'm so glad you did it. I actually learned some new things about you!