Friday, May 9, 2008

Baby Shower

Last night we had a baby shower for my sister Amy and her soon to be Georgia Lynn Maple. For some reason my camera was set on a weird setting and most of my pictures are blurry, so here are a few that look ok... We can't wait to meet Georgia!!


Amy and her cute bouncer! Tami, Me, Amy, Mom and Becky




I couldn't help dressing Crue up because the hair bows are just too fun! Poor little guy... Brian did NOT like these pictures. I think he would make a beautiful girl! Maybe next time around we'll have a little girl!

5 comments:

bevany said...

You guys are all so cute. Mike would so kill me if we had a son and I did that...but you know I would do it too. Yay for another baby!

Laurel said...

I'm so sad I missed the shower, but it looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! I can't wait to meet cute Georgia too!:) And I think Crue looks beautiful in all the bows! :) (I know when Brad sees those pictures he'll have the same opinion as Brian!)

Jared and Holly said...

Happy Mother's Day Debs!

Ray and Amy said...

Thanks for the shower, it was so nice of all of you. I really appreciate everything! Crue looks so cute! Can't wait till you guys are ready for another one!! love ya, amy

meg 'n' rich said...

Looks like fun. I agree, Crue would totally be a cutie as a little girl, but I think he's even cuter just the way he is!