Our Georgia Lyn made her arrival on May 27th at 12:05pm. She weighed 7lbs 13oz and is absolutely beautiful.. She makes 11 grand kids on the Harris side, and the cousins couldn't be more excited to have her here. What a beautiful little girl. Congrats to Amy and Ray!
Proud auntie!
Sister's
Grandparents





5 comments:
She's so cute! Took you long enough to post her :) Lucky Crue to have so many cousins!
She's so sweet....I need to go visit her again!
I feel like you guys are having so many babies in your family...every time I read your blog, it's a new baby! Pretty exciting!
Hey Debbie:
I had a lot of fun at the pool the other day! Let's do it again soon!
Hey... sorry but I tagged you, you don't have to do it if you don't want to but check out my blog for details!
You have a beautiful family. I haven't seen you for years. Found your blog while blog hopping. I hope you are doing well and loving the new addition to your family.
Post a Comment