Monday, August 4, 2008

Bear Lake 2008

I have decided that I am the world's worst blogger in the summer. We have been so busy and have done so many fun things that I am so tired when we are home and when I finally get Crue to bed I am off to bed myself. Here are some pictures of our latest trip to Bear Lake. We had beautiful weather and tons of fun!







8 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures ~ I love the one of Crue and Sienna in the sink getting baths. It looks like Crue loves the lake too which is great, considering the family he is in!

bevany said...

Looks like fun. I wish we were going this year...but I guess I'll stick with Cherry Hill. Crue looks so cute...seriously, how is he so smiley?

Laurel said...

You took way better pictures than me! I want to see pictures of Fish Lake by Tuesday! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bri, Are you for SUCBA??? cute picts
XOXO
M & M

Anonymous said...

Bri, if you are for SUCBA, perhaps you are also for SCUBA! (forgot to spell check)

Celeste said...

Hi guys! I'm so happy you found us! Your little guy is so cute... aren't little boys so much fun! We should try and get together one of these days... it's been YEARS since we've seen you!

Taylor Family said...

Too fun! I haven't been a great blogger lately as well. Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon!

Brooke said...

That looks like so much fun! You have the cutest little family and I just love you guys!