This past weekend the Holje family celebrated FIFTY YEARS since coming to America from Norway. We had a great party and took some good pictures. Thanks Helen and Erling for the fun "shindig"!
Marius and Erling... The man who started this whole thing!
The whole Holje family...
Erling & Helen Holje family
My cute sister-in-laws!







9 comments:
Your family is so cute. I love the last two pictures.
Crue looks like the happiest baby I have ever seen....love him.
Way cute family pictures. Love your hair.
Debbie,
I'm glad you posted those pictures because I can't enlarge Laurels. The family pictures turned out really good.
Those are great family photos. I really like your new haircut too!
What a cool thing to celebrate!
Holy cow, you really are starting to look just like your mom...and that's not a bad thing. Looks like a fun celbration
Ok, so I came upon your blog and I feel so bad that we didn't know Brian broke his back; we could have brought dinner over and helped out with Crue. So sorry. And now I am sorry that Nate is coming over to play the guitar with Brian - at least it is keeping off his motorbike! LOL
love your pictures!!Such a cute family!!
Post a Comment