We had a great time celebrating with family and friends tonight for Crue's 1st birthday! Thanks to everyone who came! He was spoiled rotten!!
Crue's amazing cake made by Costco but decorated by DADDY!!! I have an amazing and talented husband who loves his little boy very much!
More cake pictures
Grandma and Grandpa Harris - Cruezer loves them so much!
Birthday boy!
Big kid!
Family and Friends
Hating the hat!
Loving the cake!
Cousin's and friends
Opening presents!

Thanks again to everyone who came and supported Crue and made his day so special! It was a great 1st birthday!!!


















12 comments:
We wouldn't have missed it! You guys did a great job! :)
Seriously...could his cake be any cooler? I love it. Forget freaking Parsons. I've having Brian make my next cake. Looks like a fun party. You guys are so cute. Happy Birthday Crue!!!
Oh my gosh...what a cake!!! Too cute!
Looks like a fun b-day!
Happy Birthday Crue!! {by the way, that was an amazing cake!! I love it!!}
I am putting in a cake order right now. Happy Birthday Crue from the cousin's over in Colorado.
Hey, will you send Adria a message from me. I don't have her e-mail and I got booted off her blog. If you've got time. Thanks.
Geez! Looks like you can start a new business...ha. You definitely know how to throw a party. We had a great time! Thanks for letting us share the clebration with you!
That is seriously the coolest cake! Happy Birthday Crew! He is such a cutie!
What a babe! I can't believe he is already 1! Holy Cow! Can't believe the cake either! Brian is a man of many talents. What a fun time!
Hi Debbie! How the heck are you? Your little boy is soooo cute! I'm excited to be a blogger now so I can keep up to date on all the family growth and all. Love you and miss you!
sarah
what a great cake. i can't believe how big crue is. time sure goes by fast. i still remember brian coming to work, telling us stories about how your pregnancy was going.
LOVE the cake, it's so fitting. I can't believe he is one. Amazing how fast time goes.
Debbie, looks like Crue had a ton of fun on his birthday. I can' believe he is a year old now. Happy Birthday Crue. Debbie/ Canada
Post a Comment