Crue LOVES to be outside even when it's freezing cold! Anytime he is sad, we get all bundled up and outside we go!!!
Enjoying the Christmas Lights!
Helping daddy with the Christmas lights. He's telling him how to do it..
Our first Snow... He didn't quite know what to think of it... but he was outside so that was all that mattered.
First taste of snow. He thought it was pretty good!
The cousins at my mom's ward Christmas party. It was held in this amazing barn in Kaysville and it was so much fun!
Crue on the mechanical bull.
My sweet Crue...
My sad Crue! Better luck next year!!!!!










7 comments:
Yeah for the post!!!! And Crue is a little man. I can't believe how big and cute he is. They grow up way to fast (I can't stand it). Love the pictures of him all bundled up!
Christmas card was so cute. He is such a big boy
Too Cute! I love my little Cruzer. I love the Santa picture!
Crue is the cutest, I need to take Isabelle to get her pictures taken with Santa but have been too scared she would be screaming!
No way is he old enough to be walking around in the snow. Seriously. He's the cutest! Love that he cried when he saw Santa...I think all kids do.
That is so cute of Crue walking around. He really is the cutest. You must be having so much fun with him. It's funny how kids are afraid of Santa. Adria's kids were not going to get within 20 feet of Santa at the mall. Too funny. Merry Christmas. Debbie
Just checked you out! You are blessed. What a beautiful family. I miss you every day! Love ya!
Post a Comment