I know most of you have seen and done these before, but the results are in.. Crue looks more like me! I always thought that, but he is a pretty good mix... Pretty fun if you haven't tried it!
MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

8 comments:
I've always thought he looked more like you. It was good to talk to you today. Thanks for not making fun of me for stuffing my face :)
He is such a doll - love his mohawk!
I'm with the Look alike meter. I think Crue resembles you--he is so cute!!
I have never seen that! Obviously, I'm a bit out of the loop. I do have to see I agree with the majority, Harris genes dominate for sure! :)
He is a good mix, but I already thought he looked more like you, good to know the meter agreed!
Hi Debbie! This is Jen (McKeon) Jurca and I saw Amy's blog on a friends blog from Valencia and found yours! Your little boy is adorable! You look beautiful as always and I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog!
That's funny...I'll have to try it! :)
How fun... I should do this with Ty.
Post a Comment