We went to Barnes park with Brad, Laurel and Sienna for a picnic last Fri night... The kids have so much fun together and are really more like brother and sister than cousins. They love eachother so much and the pictures show it. I love that they have eachother... Poor Laurel, Crue keeps teaching Sienna bad things though. My boy is a terror! Oh yeah, I almost forgot... at the end of the night Laurel and I got POOPED on by the biggest bird ever! Mostly me, but check Laurel's blog for proof. She took a picture of my back that was completley covered! YUCK
Will you marry me??
Sienna is such a good sharer!
Feeding the ducks.
Thanks for the fun night guys!

3 comments:
how fun! crue is so freakin cute i can barely stand it!!! i loved all the blog updates... keep it up :) hope all is going well
IT'S ABOUT TIME...I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE THAT CUTE CRUE!! I love how Sienna says his name, and I make her say it every time she is with me :)
Great Pictures!!
Yahoo! Finally and update. It has been a long time and it looks like you have been up to a lot. Isn't summer the best?! Crue is such a cute little boy....keep the pictures coming. I love seeing these cute little kids grow up.
Post a Comment