What a cute picture of Crue!! That is so darling that he said I love you back. It feels like I haven't seen him forever...he is growing up so fast.
He looks like he's ready for Sunbeams!!! SO CUTE!!! What a sweet little boy....I LOVE HIM!
Such a big boy. Funny...when I saw his picture I thought about him in sunbeams, too. He still has another year of nursery doesn't he? Seems so weird!
What a cutie! I hope you are feeling ok...let me know if you need anything, I can't wait to see your baby girl when she gets here!
He is the most handsome little man!
What a cute little man!!
He is looking so grown up and is such a darling little boy. Congrats on the upcoming baby! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
That is the best thing in the world to hear!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a cute picture of Crue!! That is so darling that he said I love you back. It feels like I haven't seen him forever...he is growing up so fast.
He looks like he's ready for Sunbeams!!! SO CUTE!!! What a sweet little boy....I LOVE HIM!
Such a big boy. Funny...when I saw his picture I thought about him in sunbeams, too. He still has another year of nursery doesn't he? Seems so weird!
What a cutie! I hope you are feeling ok...let me know if you need anything, I can't wait to see your baby girl when she gets here!
He is the most handsome little man!
What a cute little man!!
He is looking so grown up and is such a darling little boy. Congrats on the upcoming baby! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
That is the best thing in the world to hear!
Post a Comment