Wednesday, March 3, 2010

♥ Love my Cami ♥

My amazing and talented neighbor made us this cute announcement! Love it!
Thanks Hailey!

6 comments:

Taylor Family said...

How did you get so lucky to have such small babies?!!! She is so adorable. I wish I was there to hold her!

Payne Family said...

I LOVE that announcement! Cami is absolutely beautiful. You have every right to be proud!

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous baby! And I agree - Hailey is amazing - I love her. Congrats again on cute little Cami!

Hailey said...

Gee thanks Deb! But it wouldn't have turned out so cute with out little Cami! She is a doll! I'm glad you are happy with it. Also I need to bring something over to you. A coat rack, a headband + some $. Thanks again for the sweet bookshelf! I think we're going to paint it white...of course because it would be just too easy to NOT do that! Anyways, thanks!

Laurel said...

Hailey did do a great job! It turned out really cute! :)

Kendal and Alissa said...

What a cute announcement and picture! I just want to hold her after seeing this!