Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Graduation... finally!!!


Brian graduated yesterday from Weber State with a Technical Sales Degree... What a huge accomplishment! It has been a long journey, but he finally made it and I have never been so proud! Congrats babe... I know you are so glad you are done. Thanks so much for working so hard for me and Crue! WE LOVE YOU!!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations Brian! And congrats to you too Debbie, I know how it is to be the spouse of a graduate, you feel like you deserve a cap and gown too, and you do! You guys are the best thanks for being so much fun! Good luck tomorrow Brian at the back specialist let us know how it goes!

meg 'n' rich said...

Congrats Brian! That's so great!

Laurel said...

Congratulations Debbie....We did it! What a long process!!! Congrats to you too Brian!:)

bevany said...

Congratulations. You guys have both worked so hard! What a happy day!

Sarah said...

Congrats to Brian! I can definitely sympathize with the eternal student feeling. I hope he gets to feeling better too!

Britney said...

Congrats!

Jared and Holly said...

Congrats Brian! What an accomplishment. Anyone who has been through it can sympathize. Be careful with the bike too! Debbie – I can’t believe that Crue is already 6 months old! How time flies…Anyway, hope all is well with you guys!