Sunday, December 21, 2008

*Merry Christmas*

We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



Photo's and Card done by my amazing neighbor Hailey!

8 comments:

Celeste said...

Cute Card! Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous said...

You little hussy...I love your cards! Crue's hair is to die for and you look like one little hot mama in that pic! It was fun to see you the other day. Love ya!

Laurel said...

I already told you I love your card, but I'll tell you again...I LOVE IT! :)

Sarah said...

Those are such cute pictures! I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

nana said...

Debbie, I just loved your card. Thanks so much for sending us one, we always look forward to seeing how Crue has grown. Hope you guys had a great christmas we miss you all. Have a great day. Debbie

WinnFamily said...

Cute Christmas card, Debbie! I thought it looked familiar, so I went to your photographer's web site, and sure enough, she'd taken pictures of 3 of my husband's cousin's babies. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Payne Family said...

What a cute family! I love the Christmas card! It was so much fun seeing Crue the other day--I can't believe what a little man he is!!

Jill + Nate said...

Hey Debbie,
Love the Christmas card. Your little family is so cute. I also love your hair short like that. I just went to get a pedicure at the Spa the other day and was thinking about you. Hope all is well.

Jill