The month of Oct. has been so CRAZY! I guess that being said, I am glad because one more month of my pregnancy down! We had so much fun this month celebrating Crue's birthday and doing all the other fun things you do in Oct. (We also went to Boo at the Zoo with Brad, Laurel and the Bug, but I forgot my camera... so check out Laurel's blog for pics).
Here are some pictures of the pumpkin patch.. This year the pumpkins were crappy but Crue had a lot of fun and always wanted to be wherever his dad was!
Now for the pumpkins after we bought them... Yes the pumpkins are hand painted --- not decals. Brian and I have been painting pumpkins for the past 6 years and we love it. He is the artist, so I just help block everything in and he makes them look all fancy with lots of details. Here are a few that we did this year. Nothing scary anymore --- they are all for Crue! He also sculpted one (a new attempt) that I think turned out really good.
Then came Halloween... Crue was the cutest cowboy EVER. Brian even dressed up with him. I made him some chaps and we borrowed some boots (thanks Hailey), and got him a hat and the rest was easy... He LOVES hats so this was a great costume for him, and he loved galloping around, especially for the candy! He wouldn't wear his guns that we got him---stubborn kid, but he wore everything else! What a fun Halloween... I loved that he could understand more this year. Especially going trick-or-treating with his older cousins. He had no problem keeping up. It
was really cute.
Okay -- this one is for everyone that has been asking me for pics of my belly... This was on Halloween at 31 weeks... 8 weeks to go since my doc will take me a week early! Time should fly by now with Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner. I will be a mom of TWO sooner than I am ready for. But we are so excited for this little girl to come into our family. We can't wait!




9 comments:
WOW!
1. Awesome pumpkins!
2. Handsome cowboy!
3. Cute prego lady!
8 weeks sounds so close! I'm so excited for you to have a girl. Crue is DANG cute cowboy. Love the facial hair!
Great post...but...where's the picture of the new hair color...come on...add one more pic :) All the pumpkins turned out really cute, and Crue was a very handsome cowboy :)
Hey Debbie,
I'm glad to here you guys are having a girl, that is exciting! What is your due date, I knew we were close but I wasn't sure how close! Congratulation! Crew has grown up to be such a handsome young boy!
Those pumpkins are amazing. How long does it take Brian to make one? You are way too cute pregnant and Crue you were not biased at all in saying that Crue is the cutest cowboy ever!
Debbie you are so tiny for this being your second baby. You are one lucky pregnant lady. I love the pumpkins. I wish I could carve and paint a fraction of that. P.S. Crue is so cute as a cowboy.
those pumpkins are impressive! and you look great debbie!! yeah for GIRLS~!!
I am loving those pumpkins! they are amazing. And you are right i think crue was by far the cutest cowboy that will ever walk this earth.
Cutest cowboy I ever did see and you my darling are one hot mama.
Post a Comment