Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bear Lake 2009

We had such a blast at Bear Lake this year. The kids had so much fun getting dirty everyday and playing outside till the sun went down! I love that Crue and Sienna are so close... They kept us all entertained!
Crue and Sienna LOVE their 4wheeler's, but riding together is much better! They are best friends... too bad they can't get married!
It was Raspberry Days while we were up at Bear Lake, so Laurel and I took the kids to the parade... Kinda dinky, but cute. They had fun even though Crue's face doesn't show it :)

Boating and more boating.... we definitely did our share of it, and even the babies got in a few naps!

2 comments:

bevany said...

Fun you went to the parade there. Crue is SO BIG! Now that Keigan's in school we should get together for him and Mia to play. I bet she would love it. Yay for new posts!

Tami Harris said...

I'm so excited that you've updated!! Sienna and Crue are soo cute!!