Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fish Lake 2009

Fish Lake was so much fun this year with Crue. He loves everything, so everywhere we go is a big adventure. He loves the outdoors, so this was the perfect place for him. We had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa and all the cousins... He even touched some fish and helped daddy and Grandpa reel them in! We can't wait for next year.

Fishing on Grandpa's boat. The look on my dad's face tells it all... he loves Fish Lake!


We spent the afternoon down at Twin Creeks and took lots of cute pictures and had fun exploring. My boy loves the outdoors.

We love Fish Lake!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Yay! I'm glad you updated your blog! I'll send you those other pictures today :)

bevany said...

I know this is a random comment, but you look so cute in that black hat. I love that you guys do the same trips every summer. Such fun traditions.

Kendal and Alissa said...

What a fun family tradition. I love the picture of Crue peeking over the railing. He is so Stinkin CUTE!

Tami Harris said...

I love the pictures, you did get some great shots!! Can you believe that summer is coming to an end?? Hope you are feeling good!