baby GIRL!!!!
I had my official ultrasound today and we found out for sure that we are having a little girl. My doctor did an ultrasound at 16 weeks and was pretty sure that was what we were having, but he was wrong with Crue, so I was hesitant to take his word for sure until we had the ultrasound tech check it out... I know that Brian was secretly hoping that the doc was wrong again and the tech would tell us we were having another boy, but no such luck this time. It's a girl and I couldn't be happier! It's so nice to know that we will have one of each because now the pressure is off. We feel truly blessed that we are able to have kids and can't wait to meet the little one. Here are some pictures from the ultrasound. I know you can't really tell what they are, but here are some of her first pics!



13 comments:
Yes! Please call me to go shopping with you!
Congrats! Start thinking PINK!!!
YEAH!!!!! I loved having a boy and girl right off the bat, it does take the pressure off. We're so excited for you!
Congrats! that is so awesome. When is this little bundle of joy supposed to arrive? Crue will be such a great BIG brother. Aunt Debbie
Yay!!! I'm glad it's OFFICIAL now! I was worried your doctor was going to be wrong again too! Can't wait until she gets here! :)
Hooray! So fun to see your ultrasound pictures.
Congratulations Debbles! I miss you!! Love - Maribeth
Yeah another friend for Adele!!
Congrats!
So excited for you guys! You are going to love having a little girl!
i wish you had said something at target!! i told jeremy that night that i swore you were pregnant but you said you weren't ready for another one...huh. well YEAH for GIRLS and HEALTHY BABIES:) i'm really happy for you!!
Congrats Debbie! Girls are so much FUN!!
How exciting! I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment