I have been a horrible blogger this summer so I decided it's time to get up to speed and post what we have been up to. It's been a crazy summer that has come and gone too fast! We found out in May that we are expecting our 2nd baby!! Most of you know that I am pregnant, but for those of you who don't, we are having another baby.... my due date is Jan 6th, but my wonderful doctor assured me that he would take me before the end of the year, so we are hoping for a late Dec. baby!
We have gone to Fish Lake twice and Bear Lake twice this summer, both places we love for two very different reasons. I am a fishergirl at heart, and Fish Lake has a big piece of my soul. My family has spent many many summer's their even since my dad was a little boy. And Bear Lake is Brian's family tradition and they have been going their as long as they can remember. So, we have the best of both worlds (for me at least--- Brian is learning to like fishing) and we get to fish and ski/wakeboard on two of the most beautiful lakes in Utah. Other than that we have been up to the other usual summer things. Hanging out at my mom's pool, Lagoon and Family Reunion's. Crue definitely makes things more fun and interesting. I love the age he is at and all the fun things he is doing and exploring. I love being a mom especially to such a cute little guy! I hope to keep you all updated better now that life seems to be slowing down for a little while :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats on the second baby. That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling okay. I want to hear how it is to be pregnant with having Crue run all around! P.S. I was so excited to see an update:)
FINALLY!!! Congratulations on baby #2!! It looks like you have had a busy and FUN summer. I love how you did the collages--you'll have to teach me!!
CONGRATS!!!!! Keep us updated on your progress. R U hoping for another boy?
Uhhhh seriously you and I are on the same baby path! We'll be four weeks apart and both having boys again! Congratulations!
Post a Comment